Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tuesday-how will it end???

Happy Tuesday!

Well, this morning I started off great.  Had my Shakeology for breakfast and the day at work has gotten off to a good start as well.  THEN Miss P arrives to work with ham biscuits.  Now, she makes amazing ham biscuits and it is RUDE to turn one down.  My parents raised me not to be rude, so of course I ate one.

The lingering and haunting question is "Will this day end well with my eating"?  YES!  Just because I indulged this morning doesn't mean I have failed.  It just means I need to be aware and cautious of what I eat the remainder of the day.

I did download the Good Habits app on my i-Pod....it seems simple enough, so let me see if I can use it.  Sometimes the simple apps are the ones that stump me the most.  Lord knows that I need to work on some good habits.  It is so easy to get into a routine and rut with eating and working out.  The body gets use to what is being done day in and day out and gets stuck  Time to shake and rattle this body so that I can start the weight loss trend again!

June 3rd is quickly approaching and that is one deadline for a goal a co-worker and I set.  Whoever reaches goal will be treated to a pedi-cure by the other one.  If we both make goal, we will enjoy a pedi together.  I want that dang pedi and I don't want to pay for it, LOL!

Yep, today is going to end on a healthy note and I will succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment